[teacherartexchange] Leslie Safarik - whimsical ceramic sculpture (figures, cats)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2006 - 08:21:52 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am going through some of my IAD folders......

Here is a ceramic artist that might inspire some whimsical figurative
sculpture or animal sculpture.
http://www.safarikstudios.com/index.htm
See figures and cats.

You could use those cardboard cones or cardboard cylinders to help
support slab construction. Add on with pinch and coil methods.

I will be adding this site to my ceramics links page.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources