Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Leslie Safarik - whimsical ceramic sculpture (figures, cats)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2006 - 08:21:52 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am going through some of my IAD folders......

Here is a ceramic artist that might inspire some whimsical figurative
sculpture or animal sculpture.
See figures and cats.

You could use those cardboard cones or cardboard cylinders to help
support slab construction. Add on with pinch and coil methods.

I will be adding this site to my ceramics links page.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to