Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 18, 2006

---------

From: Pat (patartsy3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2006 - 07:10:17 PDT

Woody and Patty: I just had to reply to the comments on the principal. Don't you feel that the she felt it was less work to not deal with the teachers. And who could fault a principal who says "I'm all for the children" It is a cop put and laziness. All people need to be boosted and praised once in a while. Big people and little people. Just my opinion.