Re:[teacherartexchange] More than 20 Ways to Modify an Image - possible source

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2006 - 06:15:41 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Marcia's list may have been adapted from the source below.

Posted by Barb F. to Art Education list:

This list of "modifications" is very similar to the "Synectic Trigger
Mechanisms-Tools for Creative Thinking" that is listed in the book, "Design
Synectics" by Nicholas Roukes.
If any of you teach design, this is a good reference book for lesson
ideas!
Marcia didn't tell me the source.... I know she has had the list for
quite some time.

Regards,

Judy Decker