RE: [teacherartexchange] Project Runway

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2006 - 12:13:11 PDT

I don't have cable, but catch the shows at the gym(it gets me there! -
cable, not necessarily Project Runway)

I love the design problems, enjoyed the one last season where they had
to take photos in NYC and then use one as inspiration for a design.

And the 'flower market' designs. I haven't seen any of the other design
challenge shows - but do enjoy PR. My son (in architecture) and his
friends from MICA and other art schools have a standing summer date to
watch it every week.

Ellen in KY