RE: [teacherartexchange] Project Runway

---------

From: Deb (surreal70_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2006 - 11:59:51 PDT

I too am a Project Runway addict. The way artistic process is shown is excellent and Tim is good at facilitating. I teach middle school and have already recommeded that some of my potential fashion designers watch this for a view of how things are done. I also find the wrap up from those who are voted off on the Today show to be interesting. deb from kent