Re: [teacherartexchange] Job Share art teacher

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2006 - 19:16:04 PDT

Julie - I would NOT be offended if someone asked to use/share my plans. My
being offended would be having the other art teacher tell me she was using
my plans. Asking signifies a willingness to work together, telling me would
be either a ploy for power or a sign of laziness. That is how I would
perceive this. I think most people on this list would gladly bend over
backwards to help. If you have a good working relationship with the other
art teacher then you are doing things right. :-)
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids