Re: [teacherartexchange] (no subject)

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2006 - 18:25:54 PDT

I don't know what age level your students are, I assume elementary.
You could have parents create edible color wheels with white frosting,
primary colors of food coloring and wafers. Here is a lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/color.htm
You have many, many fun filled years ahead teaching art.
                                                Woody

On Aug 17, 2006, at 5:50 PM, Boots13@aol.com wrote:

> Hey all,
> I am a very new and young teacher, 3 weeks out of Undergrad. I
> just got my
> first shot at being an Art Teacher in a NYC Public School. For parent
> orientation they would like me to prepare an acitivity for the
> parents. I havea
> lready prepared a brochure for the art room which is very
> appetizing! Does anyone
> have any easy and simple activities for parents who are have not
> experienced
> the culture and physical activity of art?

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703