Re: [teacherartexchange] button clicks, black canvas, and square sculptures

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2006 - 15:45:26 PDT

I found today an article I printed out back in July to use with my
Why Man Create class as a seminar discussion topic

"Tomorrow's World"
http://arts.guardian.co.uk/features/story/0,,1818400,00.html

"Emotional houses, robot dance teachers and 3D TV - is this how
technology will transform the arts? Leo Benedictus asks a panel of
experts to gaze into their virtual crystal balls.."

if you get a chance give it a read. Some interesting perspectives.

PAtty