RE: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 15, 2006

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2006 - 03:31:19 PDT

 Then proceeded to tell me that she would use my lesson plans. I politely
let her know that I would like her to use her plans and that I didn't always
have my grades all doing the same lesson (even on one level). Is my being
uncomfortable about this silly or was she crossing boundaries (I do not even
know her)? I would appreciate constructive comments. Thanks all.

Perhaps she thought by offering to teach with your plans she was making it
easier for you (as well as herself) because your students would be covering
what you deem to be important. I would give her a list of what the
essentials are for your students to know by the end of the specific class
and leave it at that. I always share my lesson plans with art teachers in my
building, however because of our 'humaness' none of the lessons are EVER
treated the same.

San D