Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Lesson with styrofoam/cardboard cones

From: Marybeth Bortzfield (zbort_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 19:47:05 PDT

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have a lesson using the leftover cardboard cones from the
trait-tex yarns?
I teach elementary art k-5 and I have been saving the cones to use
I can see the cone as a body for paper mache or a pop-up puppet, but I'm
having trouble
simplifying the pop-up puppet for my grades.

In what way have you used cones cardboard or styrofoam?

Thanks for the ideas

To unsubscribe go to