Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 15, 2006

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 18:01:36 PDT

Not knowing the entire situation it is hard to say what she meant by her
comment. She could have just been curious, or she could have been being
judgemental - it's really hard to make that judgement call based on an
e-mail. However, I would have been offended by being informed she was
planning to use my lesson plans - not asking, not questioning if this would
be acceptable, but being told. I think you handled it well. I would continue
to be professional, and supportive, but not enabling.
~Michal