Re: [teacherartexchange] Daily warm ups?

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 18:00:48 PDT

Thanks a lot for doing that!

I have ordered the book directly from the publisher - very easy to do.
Hopefully they will come out with a level II of the book (that series has
many different subject topics, and level II is for grade 9 - 12....my friend
ordered 2 of the science ones and says they are really appropriate for the
highschool level).

I can't wait for the book to arrive! 9 business days to go - hahahaha.