Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 15, 2006

---------

From: Pat (patartsy3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 17:45:44 PDT

This is a terrific site! I have a uncomfortable question to ask. I am having
another teacher teach at my school for one day this year (rise in student
numbers). That person has been teaching for several years at another school
and will continue there 4 days a week. I sent a welcome email and got back

An email that bothered me. The person seemed irritated about why my school needed an extra teacher (not the fact that this day will keep her full-time was good enough) The proceeded to tell me that she would use my lesson plans. I politely let her know that I would like her to use her plans and that I didn't always have my grades all doing the same lesson (even on one level). Is my being uncomfortable about this silly or was she crossing boundaries (I do not even know her)? I would appreciate constructive comments. Thanks all.