Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Posting Suggestion - identify your state and first name

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 07:31:26 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Kris (from Pennsylvania) had a greet suggestion - identify your state
when you post.

From Kris:

I think it would be nice if the art teachers on the list could list
their state after their name so that if someone is nearby they could
respond not only by email but perhaps in person or at least meet up
with each other at state conventions.
I know a number of you already do this. It is nice to know where
everyone is from.
Do please at least sign with your first name, too, so we know who we
are "talking to.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources