Re:[teacherartexchange] GUIDED DRAWING? Opinions, suggestions - thoughts?

---------

From: leah rachlis (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 20:56:59 PDT

Thanks Jeff - I like this process - it is similar to the Plexiglas over the
hand deal that "drawing on the right side of the brain" recommends.

I also like the focus on shapes and lines - I have tried to verbalize this,
and I have demonstrated,but I think we need some practice...

I still have lots of Plexiglas- and the vis-a-vi markers work great.

Thanks!

Leah