Re: [teacherartexchange] Update...surviving!

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 18:37:52 PDT

Stacie,

Way to go. Sounds like the fire is lite and the
learning is at hand. Getting them on track and
focusing on the possibilities is a great start. I
like you are not worrying about materials and a sink
at this point. Try to take the focus of not having
ceramics, there is so much more to do in 3D then just
clay.

You will have your up and down days but keep them
excited wanting to come back each day for more. Engage
them, make them think, brainstorm (you mentioned you
have done some already). Connecting to the other Art
Teachers and not isolating yourself is a plus.

I know things will go well.

Jeff (Minnesota)