Re: [teacherartexchange] (no subject)

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 18:27:39 PDT

The activity could be a card to their child about a
positive experience or time they were challenged in
the grade level their child is at this year. Could
just be a simple note of have a good school year.
Have available materials for them to make the card
special. Drawing materials, scraps, glitter etc.
These could be given to the homeroom teacher to give
to the students on the first day of school.

Jeff (Minnesota)