Re: [teacherartexchange] Tempera paint

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 04:04:06 PDT

Hi Marcy and all,
 I would check the ordering slip.
 Was the correct item ordered and then substituted by the vendor ??
or Was the incorrect item ordered (in that case you have no recourse)
If they substituted quality then they are giving you a cheaper item than you
possibly paid for, any business wanting to continue to do business with your
school would exchange the item gladly.
Push it a little bit, sometimes it's just a matter of someone in the office
not wanting to be bothered !!
Good luck,
I absolutely do not use washable tempera !! YUCK !!
 (just a personal opinion about this type of tempera, please do not email me
with its virtues !!)

Christine Besack :)