Re: [teacherartexchange] Tempera paint

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2006 - 19:13:08 PDT

Who's error was it? I ordered a set of washable for a particular project
because it came highly recommended for the effects on this project. I HATE
it! It is gunky, thin, and the kids hated it. For some odd reason I have
saved it for 3 years - probably to let it grow green fuzzies so I can throw
it away without guilt. If there are any tricks to make it workable I sure
would like to hear them. I would really push to send it back - tell the
powers that be that the quality just isn't worth the price and that you'll
end up using 3x more paint trying to make it work. I'll keep my fingers
crossed for you!
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids