Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] School Starts Again

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2006 - 18:29:26 PDT

With school starting, I began to think - how quickly children grow
and change.
My fantastic triplet grandkids just started the second grade. I
searched back
through old web pages to find pics to document the changes.

I realize the future will bring even greater changes. As we hold on
to the
past let's remember to embrace the future.
                        One Proud Poppie

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703