Re: [teacherartexchange] Daily warm ups?

---------

From: Jen Ellis (just.jen.ellis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2006 - 17:49:54 PDT

I wish more questions like that were posed in the classroom, it would
aid in critique discussions later as they go on to upper level
classes. I always hate that pin drop on the floor when the work is
hung and no one wants to talk.....or even cares for that matter. If
there is some that do, it is often
lets-see-how-many-artistic-sounding-words-i-can-string-together.

This is a great way to encourage students to find their own voice,
which I think in turn would help them find their own artist.

These are excellent resources. Thank you.

PS-Can you find the stream of that on www.npr.org? They usually
archive all there content.