[teacherartexchange] Tempera paint

---------

From: Marcy Bogdanich (marcy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2006 - 17:31:57 PDT

To all the experts!!!!!
Unpacked my tempera paint today and found I had been sent ALL WASHABLE!!!!
Ugh! My district is balking at sending it back. Should I not be able to
make that happen is there anything I can add to the paint to make it less
transparent and yucky???? Thank you. I do enjoy all the good information
and food for thought this list provides.
Marcy