Re: [teacherartexchange] postcard project?

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2006 - 17:09:56 PDT

How fun! I did a postcard swap once where I started a postcard and mailed it
to someone else, who also modified it, mailed it to two more people who also
modified it, and then returned it to me. It would be fun to have each
student alter the same one and then compare how different they turned out
with the same beginning point.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids