RE: [teacherartexchange] Daily warm ups?

---------

From: chris massingill (chris_massingill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2006 - 13:24:51 PDT

Cindy,

Thanks! That would be great, I'm excited about the
new position but in a district with no curriculum, I'm
not sure what they have already covered and even
though it's technically the same amount of time I had
students last year, because it compacted into one
semester it seems like hardly any time at all - so I
am having major anxiety about what to do. I'm always
surprised at people looking for lessons, because I
have so many things I want to teach that I don't have
time to get them all. So, if I could see how you
organized your semester that would help alot.

Thanks!

chris