Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Daily warm ups?

From: Joe & Vickie Magee (jvmagee_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2006 - 13:13:09 PDT

Hi Cindy,
I have the same schedule...I am curious as well! I don't have them for 9
weeks, instead only 6 weeks but I struggle with getting projects done and up
to this point we are only covering 3 projects which limits medium and
content. If you wouldn't mind I would be interested as well!
:)Thanks, Vickie

Victoria L Magee
Art K-12
Lena School District, WI