[teacherartexchange] Daily warm ups?

---------

From: chris massingill (chris_massingill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2006 - 07:16:04 PDT

Hello All,

I am switching from Elementary once a week to
Intermediate (5th & 6th grade) where I will see my
students daily for one quarter. I am thinking about
daily rituals and have seen some that I like, but
because of time constraints (40 minute classes) I'm
not sure about drawing exercises, and so I'm thinking
about getting a book called "Daily Warm-Ups: Art" and
I was wondering if anyone else uses this book and if
you would recommend it. I would really like to see
some examples of the warm ups included, but sadly,
Amazon doesn't carry this edition.

Thanks for your help,

Chris