[teacherartexchange] Sketchbook ideas from Nicole Brisco

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2006 - 10:25:22 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

AP list has been posting sketchbook ideas.....

I have added Nicole Brisco's to her Art Room:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Nicole/creativity.htm

I will get the rest of the AP suggestions added to this page soon:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/sketchbook.htm

One of Nicole's ideas is to print out thirty labels (sheet for each student).
The student them selects his/her own sketchbook lesson for the day/week.
Here is a sample 30 label list of ideas compiled by Gloria Rabinowitz
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/sketchbook-ideas-labels.htm
If this doesn't print off right onto your label sheets, contact me off
list and I will send you the Word file.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department