[teacherartexchange] Bulletin Board Idea - Art Really Teaches (advocacy board)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2006 - 07:26:15 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

This link was suggested in Riverdeep:
http://www.kconnect.com/cka-artpage.html
I got the idea for the bulletin board from this page.

Do in big letters (ART could be the same color like red while the rest
of the letters are black) and place on board to the left side.

Art
Really
Teaches

Then print out advocacy blurbs on how art teaches (make letters as
least 72 point so they can be read). Also include samples of student
art demonstrating what was learned. Might be a good bulletin board to
have up for open house.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department