Re: [teacherartexchange] One-Point Perspective Tutorial

---------

From: Maggie Tucker (arttucker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2006 - 05:17:29 PDT

Harold:
I want you to know how often I use your tutorial on the web. I also use it
with seventh graders: it's my challenge activity outside the
classroom. One student, after going through your tutorial, developed her
own ideas (making "furniture" from her initials to develop a bedroom),
which was chosen as our school's entry in a museum show. So kudos to you,
for helping my students here in sweltering Tennessee!

When I get my budget this year, I'll be sure to order--

Maggie