Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] scanner

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 13:46:02 PDT

I have an Epson CX6600 and an HP scanner (it's new and at school, so I'm not
sure what the model # is). Both are easy to use and scan nicely, and both
were under $150. I do like the Epson better. It depends on what you want the
scanner to do before real recommendations can be made. I bought mine so
students could scan in pictures to edit digitally. Both have the ability to
put a memory chip in. Oh, both are all-in-one so they also have color
printing capabilities.
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher

> Any recommendations for the art room? I have a few hundred dollars to
> spend -
> Ellen

To unsubscribe go to