Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 09, 2006

---------

From: Pat (patartsy3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 07:07:57 PDT

I have gotten so many wonderful ideas from this group! I have taken many,
many art classes and need one to take online in art (probably art
history-but not necessarily). Does anyone have a recommendations. I am
looking to save money also. The local PBS station here offers wonderful
classes in technology which I have taken several-but no art classes online.
I would love to find a mixture of technology and art online that I could use
toward my re certification. Thanks.

Pat-in VA (getting ready to go back to school in 3 weeks)