Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Easy to make artwork display strips

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2006 - 19:14:44 PDT

Judy - I saw this in a couple of magazines several years ago and tore it
out to keep - just never got to it!

Also - I started using over the door hooks on some cabinets and then
used pants hangers to hang posters temporarily - easy to change - easy
to store. I used them for chart paper too -

Back from the beach late Monday - back to work tomorrow - we both teach