Re: [teacherartexchange] I don't believe it...

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2006 - 17:21:17 PDT

Stacie,
I have been teaching 35 years and it still makes me mad when the admin. team does this kind of thing a few days before you start and expect you to come through. I have lots of lessons with drawing materials and they don't need a sink. My website is www.room3art.com look there and I will answer any questions you need to implement these lessons in your new situation. If you have some supplies then let me know what they are and I can help you figure out some lessons.

I got some surprizes even today and I was not told of them. Sometimes they treat teachers like pieces in a puzzle without regard to our feelings and needs. Conact me off list and I will be happy to help you with anything that I do. I have only 1 year left and I don't mind sharing what I do.

Ken Schwab