Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] urgent: inservice activity needed asap

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2006 - 10:02:10 PDT

I am preparing a full day inservice for our entire K-12 staff. In the
morning I am presenting on integrating technology into the curriculum, and
in the afternoon I am instructing the teachers on how to work on our school
web page and how to use Publisher. I will also be doing some basics on how
to organize Outlook (folders and such). I SO wish I had inservices based on
art education, but as the only art teacher in my district, and with our
district having all inservices based on school improvement I'm just glad I
get to teach the workshops instead of having to sit through them! :-)
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher

> Hi everyone. I have had the job of planning an inservice activity for the
> elementary art teachers and I have been given literally no time to do it.
> I gave the teachers an option of traveling to visit a gallery or museum
> but they haven't responded, so it looks like I will need a written
> activity that will last a full day for 3 teachers who teach K-8 art. Any
> suggestions? You can email me privately if you prefer it.

To unsubscribe go to