Re: [teacherartexchange] urgent: inservice activity needed asap

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2006 - 10:02:10 PDT

I am preparing a full day inservice for our entire K-12 staff. In the
morning I am presenting on integrating technology into the curriculum, and
in the afternoon I am instructing the teachers on how to work on our school
web page and how to use Publisher. I will also be doing some basics on how
to organize Outlook (folders and such). I SO wish I had inservices based on
art education, but as the only art teacher in my district, and with our
district having all inservices based on school improvement I'm just glad I
get to teach the workshops instead of having to sit through them! :-)
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids