Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] urgent: inservice activity needed asap

From: Pam Wellington (loveart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2006 - 09:26:39 PDT

Hi everyone. I have had the job of planning an inservice activity for the
elementary art teachers and I have been given literally no time to do it. I
gave the teachers an option of traveling to visit a gallery or museum but
they haven't responded, so it looks like I will need a written activity that
will last a full day for 3 teachers who teach K-8 art. Any suggestions? You
can email me privately if you prefer it.
Pam Wellington
Boiling Springs High School
Boiling Springs, PA 17007