Re: [teacherartexchange] Help need a new fundraiser!

---------

From: judiej (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2006 - 07:00:28 PDT

I've made ceramic bowls with my art club each year and had a pottery sale during the holidays.
You could check on the Empty Bowl project and see how they do this and have a soup dinner
and those attending buy their bowls for their soup, then keep the bowl.

Maybe someone has an old car to donate for students to paint and auction.

Good luck.

Judie