RE:[teacherartexchange] Any Altered Book Suggestions

---------

From: Ellen Burnside (ellenburnside_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2006 - 05:19:53 PDT

I did altered books with 8th graders last year. I collaborated with the
English teacher who was teaching poetry writing. The students brought their
poems to art class and each page in the altered book was based on a
different poem (about 10-12 for each student). I think it's important to
establish some sort of theme or idea for the books.