Re: [teacherartexchange] Any Altered Book Suggestions

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2006 - 17:43:01 PDT

After doing 6 semester classes (3 year's worth) of altered book classes, I
have a system that works well for us. We spend at least 2 week's worth of
making all kinds of decorated papers to use for decorating our pages for
later. There are numerous ways to do this...credit card scraping, spouncing,
paste papers, dry-brush painting, etc. You can find many techniques on the
internet just by going to "decorated papers". Only after we have a good
supply to use, we will start our books. Toodles....Bunki