[teacherartexchange] Classroom Organization Tips

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2006 - 13:09:30 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have gone through one folder of posts I saved for Classroom
Organization Tips and now have them on Incredible Art Department. In
time, I will organize the page better.

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/room.htm

I found some additional clean up tips posts in my Gmail folder so I
will add those.... I know I saved more posts on handing back artwork,
but don't know what folder those are in.

Discipline is always a hot topic after school starts, so I will try to
get those tips on line before the end of the month.....Lots of posts
to wade through there.

I no longer ask permission to put something on IAD as sending out all
of those emails was taking me way too much time. If anyone does NOT
want what they post to appear on Incredible Art Department sometime in
the future, let me know now (off list) and will keep track of those
list members.

FYI - Getty members, the list "terms of use" gives me permission to
share your words of wisdom, but I will respect your wishes if you do
not want something added to IAD. Art Education list posts are now open
to the public, too.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department