[teacherartexchange] Files for Sharing - on Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2006 - 11:10:46 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Over the years hundreds of files and lessons have been shared and put
in the "Files for Sharing Folder" on Incredible Art Department. Those
files were for "your eyes only" as they were not linked up to the
site. In time, some of them did get linked to lesson plans and to the
files page on my site.

Over the past several days, I have cleaned up that folder - removed
files that were no longer needed - and now have linked up the
remaining files:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Files.html

My organization of them may not make sense to you - so you will still
need to hunt for what you are looking for.

New Teachers, what kind of forms are you looking for? I know I have a
lot on my machine that are not on line. Post your needs - if I don't
have it, maybe someone else does.

I will continue sharing files for a short time in that folder -
linking up more popular files.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department