Re: [teacherartexchange] Help need a new fundraiser!

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2006 - 10:31:31 PDT

Hi, Vickie,

Congratulations to your state for passing this law. AZ just passed a
law forbidding junk-vending machines as well as junk food in the classrooms.

Have you thought about using small, individual stools or wooden chairs
painted in a particular style, rather than just one big one? You could
probably get donations from people's garages. You could probably make
more money selling many lower-priced items than taking a chance on one
big one on e-bay. Or, how about decorating wooden picture frames? I
always say picture frames are one thing you can't have too many of. Or
making simple frames with chipboard/matboard and adding backs so they
can be used on a table? A frame store might be willing to donate their
scratched/dented/odd-sized frames, or at least mat scraps.

Maggie