Re: [teacherartexchange] Bulletin Board Ideas

---------

From: Carol K. (artcek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2006 - 08:50:30 PDT

I have been toying with the idea of making a display of 2 trees
without any leaves before the school year starts. The first day of
school (after rules etc.) students would make leaves for each tree.
For one tree students would write (on the leaves) things they know
about art (anything they remember from previous years) - and on the
2nd they would write things that they want to know or learn.

I will be at a new elementary school this year & I am trying to think
of ways to get to know my new students....and to get to know what
they already know....

-Carol