[teacherartexchange] Bulletin Board Ideas

---------

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2006 - 05:18:21 PDT

Here is some interesting info I pulled off of Enchanted Learning.
I am going to blow it up and use it on my bulletin board along with my color
wheel.
What bulletin boards do you have planned?
Cindy

How to say red in many languages:
English French German Hebrew Italian Spanish Swedish Portuguese
red rouge rot rosso rojo r?d vermelho

How to say yellow in many languages:
English French German Hebrew Italian Spanish Swedish Portuguese
yellow jaune gelb giallo amarillo gul amarelo

How to say blue in many languages:
        English French German Hebrew Italian Spanish Swedish Portuguese
              blue bleu blau azzurro azul bl? az?l

How to say orange in many languages:
English French German Hebrew Italian Spanish Swedish Portuguese
orange orang? orange arancione anaranjado orange cor-de-laranja

How to say green in many languages:
English French German Hebrew Italian Spanish Swedish Portuguese
green vert gr?n verde verde gr?n verde

How to say purple in many languages:
English French German Hebrew Italian Spanish Swedish Portuguese
purple violet lila porpora morado lila roxo