Re: [teacherartexchange] Help need a new fundraiser!

---------

From: Eileen Ellis (iforget000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2006 - 17:45:09 PDT

Brainstorming:
*I use ww.artsonia.com for a constant income, it works great for Xmas.
*what about desk paper designed by the students
*after school art programs for kids (crafting events... pay by the session)
*create "Jobs To Do" pads sell by the pad or as a group
* create or use a company to sell greeting cards Xmas and all occasion
* find a good fundraising company that sells Xmas items.
    almost everyone needs wrapping paper and cards
*magazine drive
*get a some large ticket items donated and hold an auction.
* recipe book
* T-shirt design and sales
* hold a night at the races event (might be considered gambling)
* sell hand painted tennis shoes that the kids would be allowed to
wear to school!
  Hope this helps
Eileen
Ohio