Re: [teacherartexchange] Help need a new fundraiser!

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2006 - 17:06:06 PDT

I teach in a very small rural school as well. Every year my primary students
draw with fabric crayons on a quilt square. I have a local lady volunteer
her sewing expertise and sew these into a quilt which we raffle off. The
quilt brings in over $1000 a year. The kids sell tickets, as well as the
night of the music performance where we have the drawing.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids