Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Taking a Break

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2006 - 12:54:40 PDT

The last few days I've been busy sorting digital pics of watercolors.
I'm the file
manager for the NMWS Fall juried exhibition. But, I needed a break.
So I build
a web page with pics of the triplet grandkids jumping into the Lake
of the Ozarks
at the end of July. We took them away from there parents for a week
of rest.
Rest for the parents, not the grandkids or us either. It's good to be
back home
even if we are tired.

Now we are back on our diets and walking 3 miles each morning. Several
pounds need to come off from a summer of eating well.

I'm presenting workshops for Colorado art teachers (in Vail) in October
and then in November (in Santa Fe) for New Mexico art teachers.
I guess they are getting their classroom ready right now. I don't miss
that activity one bit. I know the grandkids start next week. That sure
seems way too early.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703