[teacherartexchange] Taking a Break

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2006 - 12:54:40 PDT

The last few days I've been busy sorting digital pics of watercolors.
I'm the file
manager for the NMWS Fall juried exhibition. But, I needed a break.
So I build
a web page with pics of the triplet grandkids jumping into the Lake
of the Ozarks
at the end of July. We took them away from there parents for a week
of rest.
Rest for the parents, not the grandkids or us either. It's good to be
back home
even if we are tired.

http://www.taospaint.com/Lake2006/Fishing.html

Now we are back on our diets and walking 3 miles each morning. Several
pounds need to come off from a summer of eating well.

I'm presenting workshops for Colorado art teachers (in Vail) in October
and then in November (in Santa Fe) for New Mexico art teachers.
I guess they are getting their classroom ready right now. I don't miss
that activity one bit. I know the grandkids start next week. That sure
seems way too early.
                                                Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net