Re: [teacherartexchange] look for unusual drawing media

---------

From: ceastman (ceastman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2006 - 07:45:58 PDT

> On 8/3/06, Sue Stevens <suestevens@rogers.com> wrote:
>> coffee - fantastic results - used instant coffee - will do this again

i once did a drawing lesson giving the kids brown ink and really strong
coffee (leftovers from the teachers lounge carafes) on oak tag. the
drawings were exquisite! when the coffee brown ink blended on the
smooth surface of the oak tag, it resulted in this beautiful coppery
color. i think we used q-tips, skewers, feathers and bamboo pens.
linda in mich