RE: [teacherartexchange] look for unusual drawing media

---------

From: KPRS (KPRS2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2006 - 07:24:53 PDT

I once had students make "paintings" out of food and condiments. I kept a
crusty painting for years because of how well it turned out. Kids made
paintings using everything from powdered Jello to mustard squeezed out of
the container. They experimented a la Thomas Edison to get their color
palettes and textures before they executed their paintings.

San D