Re: [teacherartexchange] look for unusual drawing media

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2006 - 06:42:16 PDT

Marvin, this reminded me of a project I did in college that I had forgotten
all about. My instructor gave each person in the class an assortment of
items and we had to turn it into something, using everything in the kit. It
was amazing at the wide range of projects considering they all contained the
exact same things. It was definately a creative push and one of my favorite
assignments. :-)
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids