Re: [teacherartexchange] tech and art/ new comment

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2006 - 19:42:40 PDT

I have seen some very well created power points that were enjoyable,
interesting, and thought provoking. BUT a large part of this was that the
images enhanced what the speaker was presenting. It seems so many people
misuse this program - creating their presentation, printing it out for
handouts, and then reading what is on the screen. If I go to a workshop and
the presenter starts reading directly from the handout I am apt to leave and
find another workshop to attend. And the ONLY transition that should be
allowed is the fade in/out. The spins, loops, applause - CHEESY!!! :-)
~Michal